Image via Wikipedia
Whether you're unfamiliar with spa massage or perhaps an experienced spa-goer, there are steps you can take to help you take full advantage of your spa massage. As follows:
- Do not eat a huge meal or consume alcohol prior to a massage session.
- Come well in advance of your scheduled visit. It gives you time to sign on and unwind before your day spa treatment. If you get there five minutes before, you might pass up some of your treatment time. And if you have hurried, it will take longer to wind down.
- Benefit from the sauna, steam bath or hot spa tub. It warm your muscles making it easier for the therapist to accomplish results. In case the hot spa tub has chlorinated water, be sure you shower prior to your restorative massage.
- Be responsive and open to the adventure and rely upon the professionalism of the massage therapist. Good communication is vital. Prior to the session, let your therapist understand what your preferences are.
- Throughout the therapeutic massage session, say any discomfort, whether it's from the spa massage or whatever else -- room temperature, music volume, lights, etc. Go ahead and give comments on the amount of pressure, pace of motion, etc.
- Drink more water after having a massage therapy.
- Allow for some open, quiet time after your massage therapy session. It helps your body take up the results.
Massage therapy at a spa Santa Clara has its own greatest rewards after some time. The healing effects of massage are collective, so the more regularly you get a spa massage, the better you'll feel and the more speedily your system will respond.